Tuesday 11 April 2017

In the 20's

I have used the gorgeous In the 20s Paper Shelter digital stamp on my card this week. I have coloured her with Copics. I used a Silhouette Cameo pattern for the frame and added some distress ink around the edges. My papers are from the Maja Design Vintage Baby paper pack. I have used random flowers from my stash, beaded twirl and ribbon from The Ribbon Girl.


This week I'll be entering my card into the following challenges:-

The Paper Shelter Challenge #288 - Make it Digital
Crafty Girls - 35 - Anything Goes
The Corrosive - Anything Goes
Crafting with Attitude - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper - 323 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - 40 - Anything Goes
Creative Ladybirds - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Creatalicious - 112 - Anything Goes and flowers
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 55 - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Hello..ooh i love your design, fab card,
    thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card! I love your colour choices, which have created a soft tone to this soft, elegant image. Love that frame and those hearts too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby looking card! Love the wonderful colour combo you picked. stunning! Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thanks you for joining with us at The Corrosive Challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!